Wednesday, 19 March 2008
WyvernSians 1 Stamp 5 ATC's Swap
For Wyvernsian's 1 stamp 5 ATC's Swap
1) I did the first in my melting pot by laying a thick piece of card in the bottom and sprinkling bronze embossing powder evenly over the top, once melted I inked up the stamp and pressed it into the enamel carefully.
2) The second i made using masking paper, which is sticky very slightly on 1 side. I stamped my image 3 times onto masking paper and carefully cut it out to be exact to the image. Stamped first into the middle of the ATC, then masked it, stamped again then masked it and repeat moving your masks around.
3) The 3rd one is very easy. Alter a domino piece with alcohol ink, stamp the image onto a matching background paper and then stamp part of the image onto the domino. Match it up and done. I prefer to use pinflair glue gel for this as it doesn't smell and is very strong.
4) The 4th one is a bit more difficult. Alcohol inked background, stamped on the background the image in white and then again in black but slightly offset to make a shadowed effect.
5) The 5th is my favourite. Background hand made with ink and sponges. On a piece of stampboard stamped my image and sponged the same background. With stampboard tools I scratched into the design and then coated with embossing powder to stop it for being scratched by accident.