Wednesday, 19 March 2008
Jacob's Ladder Book
After stumbling upon a pattern for a Jacob's ladder book I decided to take the plunge, Here is the finished result.
A few mistakes were made and i must admit I didn't think about it before I did it. I decided to make it ATC sized and found I had nothing thick enough so I glued 3 pieces of thick card together for each segment. Covered with monochrome paper from a papermania book and stamped using small square face stamp sets from crafty individuals. Hope you like it.
I have since been to the local DIY shop and had some wood cut to size and got some nails as the original instructions suggested.