Saturday 20 February 2010

Deep Edge Daisy Fan Tutorial


I have been patiently waiting for a few people who said they would do a tutorial on how to make the Martha Stewart TSV Deep Edge Daisy Boarder Punch into a chain of flowers, nothing as yet has actually appeared so i decided to work it out for myself and it is amazingly simple. The edges are a bit ragged on my example but i was working it out on cheap copy paper that didn't cut so well.

Cut the length what ever you want it at, the depth of the paper is the key, so simple you will kick yourselves, cut it 2 1/2 inch deep. Happy punching!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi
thanks for the super easy tutorial, I,ve tried it and it works. I am going to try with my other martha stewart punches, to create some double sided punched borders.

Hugs
Sandra (craftynan)