Thursday 6 May 2010

Friday Sketchers Challenge 100 & I Love ProMarkers Challenge 13


This weeks sketch for Friday Sketchers is their 100th sketch!! I really had fun making this for this challenge. I am also entering it into the I Love ProMarkers challenge 13 which is ''wings'' I really do love Magenta stamps, this set has to be one of my favorites but very hard to colour with pro markers. I really had a struggle with the flowers, they are from Prima and are some sort of gauze type material, they rip as soon as you look at them and all in all get a 0/10 rating from me, pretty crappy flowers, nightmare to try glue down too.

Paper: Once Upon a Time stack, DCWV
Image: Magenta
Flowers: Prima

8 comments:

Crissi Harvey said...

oh wow another stunning card your really getting into the markers your colouring is so lovely

Karen said...

This is lovely, love the stamps too. The flowers look good to me, different when you're working with them though isn't it. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

katesacraftybugger said...

You did a great job , your card is gorgeous ,Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.

Lorraine said...

A lovely card with beautiful images. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card with beautiful colours.Just love the stamps.Pity about the flowers - they look so pretty.
Lisa x

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card, the stamps you've used are gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers. Sue C x

WeirdCat said...

A lovely card, great stamp choice,thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers
Ruth x

LISA said...

Gorgeous card and image thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
Hugs Lisa xx