Sunday, 7 December 2008
I have been Tagged
The Lovely Lindsay Mason over at http://lindsaymason.blogspot.com/ has very kindly decided to tag me!! So the general rule is if i choose to accept it to tell 7 things about myself that might not be widely know and then tag 7 other people. So this is going to be a work in progress as it is actually quite hard to think of 7 things that not many people know as I'm pretty much an open book haha.
1) I hated cats until I found my 4 kittens and now I like nothing more than taking care of them. I found them about 2 years ago now. They were abandoned by their mom at around 8 days old and and were half dead when I found them. After rushing them to the vets I managed to keep all 4 alive with the help of my aunty and my mom who took it in turns feeding them every 2 hours for about 2 weeks. They are all now my boys Patch and Woddewick and girls Tiger and Stumpalina. Stumpalina we thought was a boy and called stumpy because she only has half a tail but the name had already stuck when we found out she was a girl.
2) I love playing with ink and getting messy and even have special ''get messy' clothes LOL.
3) I adore Christmas time and get called annoying alot as I love singing Christmas songs but I suck at singing so i'm told.
4) I hate sleeping when its not in my own bed so I dont travel too far from home.
5) I hate horror movies, cant stand them. This causes alot of problems around Halloween as my partner loves them LOL
6) I Feint at the sight of blood which caused a few problems when i had to have blood samples taken. I had to go to the doctors office and they couldn't find a vein, made me throw up then feinted. After that i get sent to hospital for it done laying down and i cant drive myself LOL.
7) I love the telly series House, which is strange considering i don't like blood.
Now who to pass it on to. I think that limiting this to 7 people is abit hard and people can feel pressured into doing something they may not want to so anyone who wants to do it is welcome to join in.