Sunday 15 June 2008

I Dare Challenge - Bobs - This week its all about challenge


For the I Dare challenge Bobs told me to make an ATC with glass on it..... so here it is same as below, memory glass, UTEE and perfect pearls. This also fits with the This week its all about challenge of ''clear''. Unfortunately i am not very well and unable to leave the house and my heat gun melted itself instead of my UTEE so i have been unable to make a new one specifically for This Thursday its all about, i hope they don't mind.

7 comments:

Crissi Harvey said...

love the effect of the glass clare.

craftyjan said...

this is beautiful you are very clever

stampandscrap@mail.com said...

Hope you feel better soon. Its a beautiful ATC . Of course we don't mind you using an old post.
Thanks for taking part

Fiona said...

This is a lovely piece - I love the colours on it - thanks for joining in with This Thursday.

Susie Little said...

wonderful, and very original!
thanks for playing along!

stampandscrap@mail.com said...

Hi

Just a quickie to tell you this has been picked as one of our fav 15
hope you feel better soon
hugs
Tracey

Barbara Hagerty said...

Very beautiful! I love the colors and the beautiful glimmery mettalics!