Saturday 31 May 2008

Arty Girlz Challenge 36 ''Wings''


This weeks arty girlz challenge is ''Wings''. I have made 2 ATC's and a Brooch. I have just swapped with a friend on a forum some of my unwanted stuff for hers. In hers was a lovely torso art mould so i thought ohhh lets get burnt and get the melting pot out, and yes i did burn myself about three times which is the usual practice for me and the melting pot, kind of a love hate relationship really. Anyhow so i had some lovely rubon's my mom gave me that she didn't want, they are super quality and filled with glitter no idea who makes them, well some butterfly's and dragonfly's were in the selection so here is my entry to ''wings''. Don't know if i am going to swap them or keep them or send them as RAKS I'm undecided.

4 comments:

Sandy said...

Wow they are absolutely stunning.
Amazing pieces.

Crissi Harvey said...

wow clare there gorgeous i think they should be RAKs nudge nudge wink wink LOL.

Thanks for joining in with the Arty Girlz challenge.

crissi xx

Julie Allain said...

Beautiful Beautiful Beautiful

Thanks for joining in with Arty Girlz xx

Crissi Harvey said...

Thanks clare so much the ATC is beautiful

hugs crissi