Monday, 11 October 2010

Wild Orchid, Just Magnolia, Friday Sketchers & Pro-Markers


My brand spanking new Magnolia Stamp Club kit arrived on Saturday so I whipped it out and started inking it up straight away!! Had real fun making this card, but I will admit I messed up a few times so I had to recycle a few parts into other parts. I had the brilliant idea of using the doily Marianne Designs die around the image, so I stamped away cut away and then went hrmmphh it looks cack!! So I re cycled it and turned it over and coloured it with distress ink and tah-dah my idea is re-born, shame I wasted some water colour paper though. So Challenges I am entering this into

I Love Pro-Markers: Think Pink - self explanatory which part is used to fulfil this challenge. I have used Aqua-Markers though so I hope this is ok.

Passion for Pro-Markers: Recycle - The ribbon came off a Christmas pressie from last year, I think that is suitably recycled.

Wild Orchid Challenge: Stitch it up - Did a little faux stitching ala Dyan Reaveley style.

Friday Sketchers: The sketch - I didn't add on the flowers in the sketch because it looked too much for my taste, hope this is ok.

Just Magnolia: 2 X 2 - Images are the new Magnolia stamp club, I have used 2X stamps, 2X papers, 2X ribbons, 2X main focal colours (slightly lying as their is a bit of gold in their too but I claim artistic license!!)

Thanks for looking

14 comments:

TG said...

Gorgeous card Clare, and fabulous recycling! Thanks for joining us this week at PfP, good luck.
Hugs Tracy x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Clare, what a pretty card. Love the image and your colouring is fab. Thanks for taking part in our recycling challenge over at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

WeirdCat said...

Great card, enjoy playing with your new kit,thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
Ruth x

Debs said...

such a sweet card and fab recycling :0)..thanks for joining us at PFP...Debs x

Tine said...

You lucky girl getting the new Magnolia kit to play with. Love your card, works well with the layout and you have coloured it so well. Sorry to say though, at I ♥ Promarkers, we are, as you thought, only using Promarkers, not Aquamarkers as well. :( Great card though, and we would love it if you could join us again.
Tine :)

Julie said...

Gorgeous card and your doily looks fab!! Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Juliexx

patcrafts said...

Good luck with the challenges. Gorgeous card, lovin the colours.

Sue C said...

Really pretty card Clare, thanks for joining us at PfP. Sue C x

Lorraine said...

Such a beautiful card. I love the panels and your colouring is gorgeous. Please join us again and thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

Andie's Space said...

Hi Clare,
What a gorgeous card. Love the colour scheme & the fab ribbon. What a lovely new Tilda! Thanks for joining us at PFP.
Hugs,
Andie xx

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Super sweet! Great holiday card! Thanks so much for joining in at JM this week, hope to see you back again next week! :)

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Hi Claire, gorgeous card, love the colour and that doily is great ;-) At least you were able to turn it over and still use it.
Anne x

Bev said...

Gorgeous card, love the colours. Thanks for joining us at Wild Orchid Challenge this week x

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Gorgeous card Clare, love the colours too :-)
Anne xx